Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Bible and Conception and Abortion


H/t to Dr. Jeff Mirus of Catholic Culture for this website: Scripture for Life.

"This site is a road map for a journey through Scripture for those who hold life sacred, particularly those who are interested in protecting unborn children. The site is divided into seven themes, each containing related Catechism quotations and Scripture references. This is a very useful tool."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis